GCReading

GCReading

Love all things books, music, and movies!

Founder of Good Choice Reading Reviews & Bookish Event Coordinator.

Prophecy

Prophecy - Prophecy is a book that I can easily see making it to the top on NYT Best Selling list. This book was fantastic! I read through it in a day and found myself craving more.What gets me is that there is no romance whatsoever in this book. Usually I need at least a kiss, or a pinch of romance to keep me going. With Prophecy it was the main character that kept me going. Kira is a character that I found myself loving from the first chapter, and think that she is very well written. I was so engrossed in the story that a romance wasn't even on my mind. I loved every little thing about the book, the world, and the characters.I can see a romance coming, but if I am wrong I will be okay with that. Prophecy has enough action to keep you glued to the pages. the fight scenes are so detailed and put together well that it was so easy to picture it all in my head. I felt like I was watching a movie play out. Everything that takes place left me at the edge of my seat.With Kira killing Demons, protecting her family and friends, every chapter revealing a little at a time, all the betrayal, secrets, what is there not to like about this book? It's just a non-stop roller coaster ride.The only thing I had a bit of an issue with was the names of the characters. They were very similar or hard to pronounce. After the first couple of chapters, though, I caught on and was able to look past it. The book started out a 4 star for me, but turned into a 5 star well before the middle. Loved it!This book can be read by adults and teens. A definite Good Choice for Reading! You will be entertained from beginning to end.5 out of 5 stars!