GCReading

GCReading

Love all things books, music, and movies!

Founder of Good Choice Reading Reviews & Bookish Event Coordinator.

A Beautiful Evil

A Beautiful Evil - Kelly Keaton Kelly Keaton really knows how to make her characters suffer. I thought Ari had it bad in Darkness Becomes Her, but what she goes through in A Beautiful Evil, if it were me, I would have crumpled into pieces and completely lost myself. Not Ari though. Even when she thought things were completely hopeless she never gave up. She would work her brain until she found a way. A Beautiful Evil is just as action packed as Darkness Becomes Her and full of lots of twist that I did not see coming at all. My heart broke into a million pieces for Ari. She goes through so much in this book. But with everything she goes through, she learns something new about herself. There really isn’t anything else I can say without giving away any spoilers. The story definitely progresses and you get to know Ari and all the other characters a little better in this book. Secrets are revealed, the unimaginable happens, and Ari and Sebastian’s romance grows a bit more. It was just non-stop from chapter one, super entertaining, and a definite page-turner. I loved it! I think I enjoyed this one a little more than Darkness Becomes Her to be honest. I highly recommend this series, especially if you’re one who likes action packed books full of brave characters! 5 out of 5 stars!