GCReading

GCReading

Love all things books, music, and movies!

Founder of Good Choice Reading Reviews & Bookish Event Coordinator.

Original Sin (Personal Demons Series #2)

Original Sin - Lisa Desrochers I cannot write this review without saying WOW about five hundred times. WOW! Original Sin was just...WOW! If you thought Personal Demons was good, just wait until you get your hands on Original Sin. It's definitely for a much more mature audience. I would say for readers ages sixteen and up. I kept reading reviews where everyone basically said how "hot and steamy" this book is. They are not WRONG! I was actually shocked at how "HOT and STEAMY" Original Sin is. I loved it! Every single thing about it! I loved how it was from Frannie, Luc, and Matt's point of view. It was so nice getting inside their heads. I am so TEAM Luc! I love everything about him.There is nothing this book lacked. It gave me every single emotion I look for when reading a book. It was sad, funny, suspenseful, shocking...everything! I read Original Sin in one sitting. I could not put it down. And when I did put it down, all I did was think about it. I am still thinking about it and it's days later. The only issue I had was the love triangle. I wasn't a huge fan of the love triangle in Personal Demons, and I wasn't a fan of it in Original Sin. Though I will say that Desrochers didn't focus as much on the love triangle in Original Sin as she did in Personal Demons. So it was a bit bearable this time. I felt that Frannie was punishing Luc for something she was practically doing too. You have to read the book to know what I am talking about. But their relationship is just so heart breaking and heart warming at the same time. Love it!I am so sad I have to wait til next year to find out what's next! This book is just WOW! One big ball of EVERYTHING! If you haven't read Personal Demons, I recommend you do. Then buy Original Sin and come back here and let's talk sexy demons! This series is A MUST READ!5 out of 5 Stars!