GCReading

GCReading

Love all things books, music, and movies!

Founder of Good Choice Reading Reviews & Bookish Event Coordinator.

The Carrier of the Mark

Carrier of the Mark - Leigh Fallon Okay, look at this cover and tell me it doesn't scream "READ ME!"? I have been in such a big reading slump lately that it has been very hard for me to get into a book and actually finish it. I started maybe six books and did not finish them. Finally, I decided that I would try the book with the amazing cover and see if I can finally snap out of this. Two pages in and I was hooked!It only took me a day to read it. This book went everywhere with me and whenever I could sneak a page or two, I did! I loved all the characters and the whole world Fallon created. It was very believable and very exciting. I also REALLY liked that Fallon did not waste any time at all bringing Adam into the picture. From their first meeting I was already a fan of Adam ,I am a sucker for the dark and mysterious boys.The only thing I did have a bit of a problem with was that almost every character had a story to be told. Don't get me wrong, it was nice to learn all the why's and who's, but it just felt like it was way too much information being thrown at me all at once, and at times I got a bit confused. I actually had to reread some parts to make sure I was getting everything. In the end though, it all fell into place and made perfect sense. I am so happy that I got the chance to read it.Carrier of The Mark is just AMAZING. The End.5 out 5 Stars!