GCReading

GCReading

Love all things books, music, and movies!

Founder of Good Choice Reading Reviews & Bookish Event Coordinator.

Ravyn's Fall (Heaven and Hell, #1)

Ravyn's Fall (Heaven and Hell, #1) - Julie Blackstone Ravyn's Fall is one of those stories where it's a bit predictable, and nothing quite WOW about it, but will keep you so glued to the pages you won't be able to put it down. The minute I began reading Ravyn’s Fall it was like Boom! Boom! Boom! One thing after another and the story does not slow down once. I loved this! Even though I sort of knew where the story was going, and how things would play out, I found myself very entertained and did not want to stop reading. Julie Blackstone had my full attention until the very end.My biggest issue with this book though, was that I could not seem to connect with Zeke and Ravyn’s relationship. I did not feel any type of connection between the two and when I did it was very short lived. I would have liked a lot more emotion and development between the two. Also, I am not a big fan of the main female character putting herself in danger just about every chapter. Other than this, Blackstone has put together a good story. I hope there is a sequel because I would like to read it and continue following the characters, and the world Ravyn has gotten sucked into.I enjoyed reading this book. 3.5 out of 5 Stars!