GCReading

GCReading

Love all things books, music, and movies!

Founder of Good Choice Reading Reviews & Bookish Event Coordinator.

Vampire Crush

Vampire Crush - A.M. Robinson Just looking at the cover to Vampire Crush I knew I would love it. I am one of those who gets pulled in by the cover of a book and this was definitely one of those. I really enjoyed reading Vampire Crush and found it SUPER funny. Some parts were predictable, but you couldn't help but keep reading just to figure out exactly how it would all play out. Sophie was smart and funny and dedicated herself to any assignment that was given to her. Especially the one where she had to get to know the new students. The ones who barely acknowledged her and didn't even give her a second glance. This peeked her curiosity and she started digging deeper into their lives and trying to show everyone that something just isn't right about them. The more she kept digging into the lives of the new students, she also found herself in a lot of heat. Then she finds out James, her childhood neighbor who she crushed on and hated at the same time, is back in town and is actually friends with the new students. I love James! The more I kept reading and finding out about James' life, the more I felt for him. He has been through so much and made one mistake trying to fit in and find a purpose in life. But it was also a mistake that brings him back into Sophie's life and makes him realize just how special and important Sophie is to him.I hope that Vampire Crush is not the end of Sophie and James story. I laughed so hard at some of the things that came out of Sophie's mouth and I found myself at the edge of my seat whenever Vlad was up to one of his tricks. He was the perfect bad guy and I think A.M. Robinson did an excellent job creating him.From the funny characters to the romance building between Sophie and James, I couldn't help but think about Vampire Crush all day, until I was finally done reading it. I am looking forward to reading any future books by A.M. Robinson. Great Read!