GCReading

GCReading

Love all things books, music, and movies!

Founder of Good Choice Reading Reviews & Bookish Event Coordinator.

Braced to Bite (Half-Blood Vampires #1)

Braced to Bite (Half-Blood Vampires #1) - Serena Robar Braced to bite was an easy and fast read. I finished this book in four hours and I enjoyed it a lot. There were some parts in the book that did bother me, but I will get to that in a bit.What I liked the most about this book was Colby. She was very funny and VERY bold. She was not afraid of anything and knew just what buttons to push. This book was only 224 pages and had a little bit of everything. I found myself laughing out loud so many times and rooting for Thomas and Colby. Now, what I did not like about this book was that once Colby finds out what had happened to her and what she became, she was not shocked at all. I just wasn't convinced at all. It sort of bugged me that her family was just okay with everything and no one really cared or asked questions. Even when Colby's friend finds out what she is, she is not really fazed by it. This was the only issue I had with this book. It just seemed so fake and unreal. Other than that, it was a page turner. A good read and I can't wait to get my hands on the second book of this series.